"…Like a warrior’s fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents…" Psalm 127:3-5 MSG
Wednesday, December 04, 2013
I slept in this morning.
Baby boy stayed overnight at grammy and gramps', so the twins and I lingered over breakfast chatting about upcoming events, decorating the tree together and they're upcoming superhero birthday party. Then they said, "we're going to go get dressed!" (insert bittersweet smile here; how did they get so big, so quick?...)
I'm working on my Advent Bible Study while listening to them playing together. I love the way they get along, like two best friends. I pray they always remain close. And I pray one day baby boy will fit into this circle (without all the yelling and hitting that a toddler adds). I love that when I sit back, reflect on all these good, little things, how quickly it adds up to one big, beautiful life. I'm so thankful for the peace and joy we have simply because of the love of Christ. I hope, more than anything, that's what we remain focused on through this beautiful season and throughout the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment