Ezekiel.
This 5 year old loves hard.
He prays. For everyone.
He loves his mama.
He calls me his sweetheart and tells me I am the light of his life. He said to me the other day, "Mommy, when I find a wife, you will still be my first sweetheart. I will come visit you."
He loves his mama.
He calls me his sweetheart and tells me I am the light of his life. He said to me the other day, "Mommy, when I find a wife, you will still be my first sweetheart. I will come visit you."
He wears his heart on his sleeve (just like mama). He loves hugs and back rubs. He will not sleep alone and he's a super picky eater. He looks you in the eye when he talks and he uses his hands when he explains something. He wants long shaggy hair and prefers pajamas and bare feet.
This boy can count to 100, build a crazy cool Lego tower, pull a fast ninja kick, run like the wind and throw a mean pitch.
This boy can count to 100, build a crazy cool Lego tower, pull a fast ninja kick, run like the wind and throw a mean pitch.
Being a twin ("twin B"), he teeters between oldest and middle-child personalities. He is often the mediator between brother, Eli ("twin A") and baby brother, Ike.
Some current favorites:
Snow
Wrestling with his brothers
Snow
Wrestling with his brothers
Shopping
Babies
Reading to others
Telling jokes
Drawing
Big Hero 6
Ninjago
Iron Man
Ninja Turtles (Mikey)
The story of Moses from the Bible
Eating apples
Babies
Reading to others
Telling jokes
Drawing
Big Hero 6
Ninjago
Iron Man
Ninja Turtles (Mikey)
The story of Moses from the Bible
Eating apples
"When I grow up I want to be a dad and a helper;
and maybe a ninja."
and maybe a ninja."
He says, "Mommy, I'll love you forever, but when I grow up, I'm going to live with Grammy."
First thing that comes to mind about this five year old... hardcore stubborn.
This one can argue like no other. Even if he's wrong, he'll argue you under the table. Just slightly on the shy side, give him an opening and he'll also talk you under the table. Transparent. He'll share his life story. Then he'll ask about yours. Then he'll share some more.
He's sharp. He can count and read, but prefers to make his own rules when it comes to learning.
The kid's got memory. And he remembers for years. He's good about reminding you what you said. You know, like when you were certain he was out of earshot (!).
When Eli is not sleeping or getting over first-morning-cranks, he is always moving.
"He's got moves like jagger". The kid can bust a move and loves to coordinate his dance moves.
He loves to learn about "the old days" and has a slight obsession with volcanoes.
Some current faves:
Ninjago
Ninja Turtles (Raphael)
Dancing to rock n roll
Racing
Drawing
Making up stories and telling them
Going to Grammy's
Family movie nights
Deconstructing anything and everything to see how it works
Big Hero 6
Wrestling
Volcanoes
History
Summertime
Swimming
Myrtle beach
"When I grow up I want to be a racer.
And when I'm a dad, I'll let my kids stay up as late as they want!"
Isaac.
Hurricane Isaac.
This three year old is tough.as.nails. My biggest challenge yet. God's way of bringing me to my knees? I think so. And I'm learning.
He's big, he's smart, and he's just as cute as can be.
In the three short years he has been with us, I think Ike has humbled us all.
His big brothers are his "best fwiends". Most days. He wants to do EVERYTHING they do and up til recently, he was sure that he was five just like them.
He can count to 10 and write an "I" for Isaac. He likes to join in for school time and loves to draw with big brothers. He says "poop" and "pee" much too often and tells way too many knock knock jokes usually ending in a banana pooping.
He loves pretend play and building with Legos. This kid is happiest when playing in water or mud or muddy water.
His current favorites:
Ninja Turtles
Diego
Puppy dogs
Leap Frog Letter Factory
Team Umizoomi
Blocks
Chocolate milk
Yogurt
His paci
His "clutchie" (taggie blanket)
Cowboy boots
Rocky-bye with mommy
Drawing and painting
Riding his bike
Breaking silence
Giving hugs
Smiling
"When I grow up I'm going to marry you mommy
and I want to be a dad. "



No comments:
Post a Comment