Monday, August 06, 2012

Arrived.

One week from today it begins. Homeschool. I have prayed about it for years. I have researched, planned, doubted, planned, questioned, and planned some more since the day the twins were born. (okay maybe not in the first week after the were born, but definitely since then).

My babies are preschoolers. OHMYGOODNESS! This doesn't seem possible. Overthinking it, as I so often do, gives me a bellyache.

So, here we are, diving in head first to this world of unknown. But we're ready. By the grace of God, we are ready.

As the boys would say, "We're going on an adventure!"

An adventure indeed! They've already learned most of what I had planned to teach them this first year, so I've had to re-think my curriculum already. But, mostly, we're going to just go with it.

Stayed tuned. I'm sure we'll have some stories that will have you laughing, maybe even falling off your seat.
Photobucket

No comments: