Tuesday, July 02, 2013

This moment. And boys.

Running errands, by.my.self.
 ...taking a moment to think about my beautiful boys
and my OHSOAMAZING husband (!) and how good they are for me; how beautiful life really is.
It feels so good to just.breathe.
In silence.
 
 
...Why is it that "the world" has already set my boys up for failure? "Because they're boys." I would never ever be naïve enough to think they will be perfect or never mess up. They will make mistakes.
 
 
But why can't we hope for difference? Why can't we raise our children to hope in Jesus, to hope in good. To believe that they can be men of integrity, respectful, kind, protectors of good and truth? It's my duty to at least try. At least cover them in LOVE.
 
And I fully believe in them; I BELIEVE they will do great things. 
 
 
 
And we can accomplish this through our faith in Jesus Christ.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: