Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Beautiful Two.


I love you little,
I love you lots,
My love for you would fill ten pots,
Fifteen buckets,
Sixteen cans,
Three teacups,
and four dishpans.
                   -Anonymous

Dear Elijah and Ezekiel,

  My precious little boys. We celebrated your second birthday on January 7, just one day after your actual birthday. We spent the afternoon with family and friends and enjoyed watching you two play, laugh and enjoy yourselves.

[Just born!]
  The years we waited, the tears that poured out, the prayers that went up for you, all so worth the wait. 
[1 Year!]
  There are so many things I want to write you. To remember all the wonderful moments we've shared. You two have filled our life with such "beautiful chaos". In just two years, you have blessed many. You have brought smiles to the faces of strangers. You have brought laughter where there otherwise might have been tears. Our life has overflowed with joy just having you around.
[Two and Big Brothers!]

 Now that you are little boys and big brothers, it's a brand-new adventure. Very exciting! It's fun watching you learn, soaking up and discovering the world. Of course, it won't always be fun, it won't always be easy learning life. But one thing is for sure... you are covered. God is with you.  Even before you were born, you were in God's hands. You have so many prayers surrounding you daily.

  We have so much to learn together. I look forward to each moment to come. I am so excited to be a part of this adventure. I'm so blessed and thankful to be your momma. I will always have your backs. I will always be for you; your prayer warrior, your biggest fan, your cheering section.


  I'm also your teacher, the boss-lady. I am responsible for you. I teach you in hopes that you learn. I pray that if you learn nothing else, you learn about Jesus. His love for you. His grace. His forgiveness. That you learn to be more like Him and show Him to the world. That, above all else, you bless His kingdom.
  
  Grow my beautiful two. Go and have fun; jump, play, dance, learn and be blessed! Looking forward to this year and all that it holds. I love you truly.

Forever yours,

Momma

No comments: