His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”
Lamentations 3:22-24
Happy New Year friends!
Don't you just love new things?! I do! I love that verse! "his mercies begin afresh (new) each morning"!
EVERY SINGLE DAY His love and mercy and grace are BRAND NEW. For each and every one of us! Imagine waking up every morning and grasping that! All we have to do is accept it! That's it! Wake up and say "YES LORD, I receive it!". Wow!
And now, it's a new year! A time of BIG renewal and refreshment. Grab on! Join in! It's going to be AHHH-MAZING! Thanks to Jesus!
....
My loftiest goal for 2013?
To be better.
...a better wife
...a better mom
...a better friend
I'm going to start by praying. And receiving. And praising Him.
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. ~Proverbs 19:21
Then by reflecting here: 20 Questions for Reflecting on 2012
Then set some new personal goals here: New Year, new goals (posted by Simple Mom)
then follow by reading The Do What You Can Plan: 21 Days to Making Any Area of Your Life Better.
God-sized Dream = a desire in your heart for more of what God has for you.
“But one thing I do:
forgetting what lies behind
and straining forward to what lies ahead…
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
~Phil. 3:13-14
Then, I'm going to do it. MOVE FORWARD; growing, enjoying this life...
and all THROUGH HIM. THE ONE so graciously gave me this life.
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
Lord my God, I will praise you forever. Psalm 30:12
Here's to our best year yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment