![]() |
photo source: tumblr.com
|
But, we don't ever have to go through them alone. Thank God for that!
The lyrics from a favorite song remind of God's infallible promises, given to us in His Word.
..."You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
The wind is strong and the water's deep
I'm not alone here in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails
The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
Your love never fails"...
~Newsboys - Your Love Never Fails
From the album God's Not Dead
And throughout the ages, God's people have trusted Him through life's storms. Those promises have never changed.
In an ever-changing world, God never changes.
And for that alone, I praise Him. I love Him. And I will continue to trust Him.
I am especially believing this today. Right now, in fact. During a time when it's the coldest day in a long time and just this morning, a part of our furnace quit. We will not distress. We will TRUST. Even for a broken furnace.
As
for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. ~Psalm 71:14

No comments:
Post a Comment