Thursday, December 27, 2012

One Year. [Updated to include party pictures!]

I can hardly believe it. How many times as a parent do we say, "Where does the time go?"....

Baby boy is ONE YEAR OLD today. I can hardly contain my excitement, my "oh how bittersweet, but wonderful it is!"

Isaac is a walking, almost running, car vrooming, super-hero, big-brother wanna-be, sweet, cuddly, hugs-and-kisses giving little boy. ALL BOY.

He loves to wrestle with, race with, and chase his big brothers. But he also likes to be held, loved on and read to. And eating. Don't forget the food!

I remember wondering how in the world I would handle three little ones. Now I cannot imagine my life without them. Isaac is the perfect finishing touch to our family. The one who brings smiles and laughter no matter the situation.

Happy birthday to my sweet baby boy!



On December 29, we celebrate Isaac's birthday with sweet family and friends. It was a wonderful time. We had a sock monkey party, most decorations were handmade/printed by yours truly. And a few items came from Birthday Express. :)
Our precious friend Allison of The Luckiest Photography captured the best of our day. The pictures below are her work.














 
 
 

No comments: