One only arrives there by seeing in every imperfection all that is joy.”
Best year of giving thanks?
November was a celebration for my best year of thanks yet. And a kick-off to my new year. A new year of giving, showing, writing, drawing, teaching, celebrating all my thanks. For all His grace.
For I have learned this is the true way of happiness, true joy and finding contentment. Giving thanks. Daily. I just started a new Giving Thanks journal. My third one. I am anxious to fill it.
This blessed assurance has settled in my bones. I am a child of God indeed. No need to keep fighting. No need to keep asking. I'm just living it. Trusting Him. He holds my heart. My husband. My children. All that is dear to me. ....I can move on each day, just giving praise to Him, through my thanks for all things.
It is well with my soul. I am so utterly, fully, explosively! thankful for that.
For this faith-journey that has changed me, is ever changing me
For the God that is, was and always will be
For the trust I have in Him
For the celebration to come
For the Son, the baby born quietly in a stable who s a v e d my life
For the Son,who was let go to fulfill a greater purpose
For the man, flesh and bone, beaten, battered; who died for me
For the grace that fills me every day even when I forget to ask for it
For He k n o w s me
For the growth that keeps taking place because He is faithful. He is good.
The best medicine for a troubled heart, a troubled life? Give thanks to God. Just start giving thanks. And keep moving forward, upward. He hears you friend. He sees you. And He loves you.
Here's to our best holiday yet. ...Because there is so much to give thanks for.


No comments:
Post a Comment