Thursday, November 08, 2012

Giving Thanks Day Eight; What a Man!

 
 
My husband, my best friend, my soul-mate and the father of my children. He is the sweetest, funniest, most meticulous and stubborn man I know. And I love him to bits.  God knew just what He was doing that day in the eighth grade when "our story" began.

I'm so thankful for ALL of him,

For his strength;
For his love and affection for me;
For his light-hearted humor;
For his adoration for his children (and he has no problem showing them how much he loves them);
For his love of God and the way he prays for and with his family;
For his hard work; he will not hesitate to drag out of bed at 3 o'clock in the morning because he knows it will benefit his family.
For his kind heart; he will drop what he's doing to help someone in need (not stopping to think "what can you do for me?");
For his resourceful-ness ("Everything can be turned into something else..." and he never fails to amaze me.);
For his creativity; the man is a beautiful artist;
For the way he cares for us; he has never hesitated in any area, always fully here;
For his voice; there's none like it to us;
Even his bull-headed-ness is a treasure.

I am completely, fully head-over-heels for this man. I'm so very proud of him; he is a hero to us. And I thank God for him every single day (even when he's super bull-headed! haha.)


No comments: