....So, approximately seventeen months later, here we are. At just 10 months old, baby boy is all BOY. Very much like his brothers, but more of a storm, sweeping through our household. He keeps us all on our toes, that's for sure. He's big, tough, vocal and he's...HILARIOUS!
He's such a joy to have around, even the twins laugh and laugh at baby brother. He's growing up so fast. Much faster than I remember the twins at this age. Watching him "fly airplanes", make toy men "walk" and "talk", "VROOOM" cars down the track, and most recently, standing on his own. It's bittersweet seeing my baby baby boy becoming a "little boy". I'm thankful that when night falls and sleepiness takes over this little fella, he still wants momma. Cuddling and clutching me until sweet slumber. I just want to bottle these moments, for they are gone all too quickly.
I'm so grateful for this precious baby boy and all that he brings to our
life.

No comments:
Post a Comment