"We're going on a mission, start the countdown; 5, 4, 321...BLASTOFF!"
So many of my thanks posts have involved my children....but they are something to be thankful for!
Every day is a brand-new adventure for them, with them.
And these days have been especially wild. With little boys learning to pretend and use their imaginations, things are seriously wild and fun. Some days, we are superheroes, other days, we are "rocket drivers" (they haven't quite learned about astronauts yet), some days, they are Buzz and Woody and I am the "damsel in distress" or maybe "evil doctor pork chop", sometimes, I'm just not sure. And some days we are race car drivers, racing through the rugged terrain or through a big city full of block towers. There are a few days when we do all these things at once. Yes, all.at.once.

I especially love it when we are laughing hysterically from our silly play and we all fall down in one big heap, even baby boy joins in. And then we have a tickle-fest and wind down while having story time or watching a good movie. And then, imaginations fill up and we are back to playtime.
I am so thankful for my boys' imaginations and to be a part of their playtime.

No comments:
Post a Comment