Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
After a very rough night of sick and restless babies, this morning started out fresh. I was feeling good after 5 solid hours of sleep. I even stepped out to breathe in the new morning. It was a blissful 5 minutes. And I was reminded in those moments how much God loves me and how blessed I am. I'm so thankful for waking up to meet with a God who blesses me, forgives me and covers me, daily. And always without holding yesterday's blunders against me. He's faithful to meet me right where I am. For that, I am eternally grateful.
...so much thanks today...
For Grammy who went to the store for us today
For the friends who dropped what they were doing and came over to pull the dead deer from our pond (such a sad sight)
For Gramps who made an impromtu visit this evening
For fevers gone
For little ones feeling better
For friends who call to check on us
For little ones tucked in bed, all quiet and peaceful
For the "early" Christmas movies (!)
For m&m's all to myself (a little self-indulgence!)
For homemade crockpot chili and corn bread
For the election almost over and soon no more political phone calls, mail, emails, etc.
For hearing his voice...how I love this man! With one word, he makes me smile...
For watching/listening to little boys talking to daddy on the phone...how they're eyes light up and their faces shine
For closing out the day with a moment to breathe (and tidy up)
For my Kindle filled with new reads
For this home, all cozy and *mostly* tidy because I had a moment
For a first birthday party to plan
For holiday planning time
For a third birthday party to plan
For teaching little ones about being thankful
...
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
After a very rough night of sick and restless babies, this morning started out fresh. I was feeling good after 5 solid hours of sleep. I even stepped out to breathe in the new morning. It was a blissful 5 minutes. And I was reminded in those moments how much God loves me and how blessed I am. I'm so thankful for waking up to meet with a God who blesses me, forgives me and covers me, daily. And always without holding yesterday's blunders against me. He's faithful to meet me right where I am. For that, I am eternally grateful.
...so much thanks today...
For Grammy who went to the store for us today
For the friends who dropped what they were doing and came over to pull the dead deer from our pond (such a sad sight)
For Gramps who made an impromtu visit this evening
For fevers gone
For little ones feeling better
For friends who call to check on us
For little ones tucked in bed, all quiet and peaceful
For the "early" Christmas movies (!)
For m&m's all to myself (a little self-indulgence!)
For homemade crockpot chili and corn bread
For the election almost over and soon no more political phone calls, mail, emails, etc.
For hearing his voice...how I love this man! With one word, he makes me smile...
For watching/listening to little boys talking to daddy on the phone...how they're eyes light up and their faces shine
For closing out the day with a moment to breathe (and tidy up)
For my Kindle filled with new reads
For this home, all cozy and *mostly* tidy because I had a moment
For a first birthday party to plan
For holiday planning time
For a third birthday party to plan
For teaching little ones about being thankful
...
No comments:
Post a Comment