Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving Thanks Days 23 & 24; Together and On My Own.

“Celebrate God all day, every day.
I mean, revel in Him!
Make it as clear as you can to all you meet that you’re on their side, working with them and not against them.
Help them see that the Master is about to arrive. He could show up any minute!”
~Phil 4:7 MSG

...
I LOVE spending time with my family.

And I LOVE this time of the year, when there is chill in the air outside and we are cozy and cuddled up, inside.

Yesterday my sweet little family spent the afternoon in our jammies, cuddled up and watching movies. We had plans to go to the zoo in the evening to see the "wildlights". That was, until we realized it was way too cold and windy to be outside. We went shopping instead. All five of us. It was a great evening. I love hanging out with all my guys.

I am so thankful for family outings.

...
TODAY, today! My ohsosweet husband offered to keep all three kiddos so this momma could get out. Finally! I just needed to get out and....breathe. To think clearly. To not think. You know, all those things you do when you don't have little ones yelling, clinging, talkingnonstop, etc. etc. ...Just for a little bit.

It really was lovely. Meandering my favorite places, latte in hand, taking my sweet ol' time, browsing, shopping, just enjoying being....me.

I am so thankful for some time on my own.


No comments: