I am a home- keeping, schooling, budgeting momma and wife. In simpler terms, I work at home with no monetary pay. (But the rewards are priceless and far outweigh any money I could ever earn outside the home!)
This means though, I need to be thrifty and resourceful.
This day in age, that is EASY to do! Thanks to all the wonderful people out there who choose to share their creativity for free or very little. We have found all our homeschooling, crafting, devotional, budgeting and justfunstuff online this year for FREE! (I have bought a couple of devotionals that I paid a total of $12.00). There are literally thousands of blogs, sites and links to all this wonderful stuff! And all you need is a little time (Huh?!) and a great printer!
Here are a few of my (current) favorites!
http://ohamanda.com/ (I am especially excited about Truth in Tinsel!This one we paid for, but soooo worth it!
http://www.aholyexperience.com/
http://www.incourage.me/
http://www.2teachingmommies.com/
and of course, http://pinterest.com/!
TIP: While pinterest can seem somewhat overwhelming and a bit daunting, if you do a specific search for what you are looking for, it's much less time-consuming!
[Another key is to stay on task! You don't need to spend hours online searching for incredible stuff! Make a list of what you need and what you are looking for right now. Then STAY FOCUSED. My first and main responsibility is caring for my home, husband and children. And Godly care and love only requires praying first, not printing a bunch of "stuff". ]
I am so thankful for all the (free) resources available to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment